Monday 19 November 2012

Happy New Year 1434




Here is a simple, warm
happy New Year wish
written in English ;)
& sent your way
Wishing that happiness
 will shine in your life every day.

I wish you ...
friends that are honest and true
people who would always stand by you.



I wish you …
beautiful true dreams to chase.
The strength to embrace
every new day
bask in the sun ray
and walk your way
and always believe
success is yours to achieve.

I wish you gifts of love
Sent from heaven above
Peaceful and true
Remember ..
my prayers are only meant for you ;)

I wish you sparks of laughter
And happy things to come after
Bunch of smiles J
That would always shine
Through the miles.


In this year of fourteen, thirty four
I wish that you would achieve
all that you couldn't before,
 That you would all the way
have around you
those whom you adore.

I wish
That you'd always remember me by
These wishes I send your way
Not to utter a sigh
Not to say goodbye
But to always pray
Whether night or day
For this humble soul
That loved you all.



All Rights Reserved @Pretty Academia (N)

Re-edited & re-written on Mon: 5-1-1434 / 19-11-2012

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...