Thursday 22 December 2011

Presentation Day (A thank You note)


Glitter Text





Wednesday the 26th of Muharram, 1433 (21-12-2011) was the appointed day for my students (G7) to present their presentations and for me to sit in the audience seat and evaluate their work.


I didn't really expect what was waiting for me on that day. 
My students surpassed my expectations in many ways:
1- Their language proficiency has improved in a clear noticeable day.


2- Their confidence as they stood and present their topics in English was admirable. 


3-I was happy to see that they have followed my instructions and tried their best to apply all the points in the presentation checklist , which I gave them.


4- I was so thrilled to see the shining wonderful sparks of their creativity and enthusiasm. 


5-It was clear to me that they have put so much effort and time into their work.


6-Their generosity was overwhelming as they distributed stuff , brochures, cupcakes, food, souvenirs , flowers, and so many things that are related one way or another to the topic of their presentations. 


7- Their cheerful attitude and respect towards this whole project was something to be happy about.

For all these reasons and more, I'd like to heartily thank my students Group 7 and wish them the very best as they walk their road and harvest the success of their hard work.







Here are photos of some of the things that have been used or given during the presentation day ;)














Thank you ,
Your Teacher
Nisreen Y

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...