Monday 16 July 2012

I'm back and I got this small gift for you ;)



I'm back here…after being away on a trip, struggling with post-travelling depression then being busy, being simply distracted and a bit blue and most importantly feeling like having nothing to post here!!

My apologies to you if you are still out there waiting for a post from me ;)

Let's get serious…shall we?
and let me rant a bit hoping that you wouldn't mind it.

I watched the movie {The Raven, 2012} today (Tuesday: 17 July 2012). I actually struggled to get it downloaded after many attempts of getting fake torrents . Today, I decided to get it no matter what! and found myself going through the labyrinth of some maddening links that kept on leading me to almost nowhere!!
Whatever!!
I was able to get it and that's what matters - apart from wasting hours on finding the correct torrent!

 I decided to save people from going through the same trouble that I got through in order to enjoy watching this movie. Wouldn't you agree that posting the correct link and torrent would be a nice idea?? ha?


But allow me first to share with you why I enjoyed the movie; I actually expected it to be a very good one, given the good rating it got as you can check on IMDb {The Raven 2012} and the fact that I always enjoy this formula of mixing mystery, clever poetic script and old times costumes and setting. Moreover, it is inspired by the famous American poet , author and critic  Edgar Allen Poe (One of my favourite authors)who is actually one of the main characters in the movie.  There is also John Cusack whose movies are almost always worth watching. And did I mention that they quote some of my very favorite poems of Poe's, such as "Annabell Lee" and "A Dream within a Dream", the later is such a wonderful touching poem that I used to memorize by heart ;)

If you are still unsure whether this is the type of movie that you'd like to watch then perhaps watching the trailer would help you make up your mind ;)


Ok…enough of my babbling
and here is the torrent you've been waiting for ;)



One more thing, kindly leave a comment here so I'd know that the links are working well ;)

Thank you and enjoy

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...