Saturday 9 February 2013

Choosing Hope inspired by dear Dr.H




~*~ Choosing Hope ~*~

I choose hope
No matter how thin it could be
I will not be drown in the sea
But would fight the waves
And ride the one
That would rescue me!

I choose to be
All that of me
Not the half being
That you want me to be!!

I choose the silver lining
In the midst of the dark cloudy
Day
I have my way
And you…
Would always be left
With thousand words
To say
But none..
Would eventually matter any way!

--
I choose to fight
stand right
not to allow your blight
to kill my light!

I choose to see
the positivity within me
not to bend down
but wear my faith a crown
and a day would come
when you would see
that your obstacles
were nothing to me…

I choose to be strong
correct your wrong
walk my way headstrong
always singing my song
not minding you
never feeling blue…
as things would come true…

All Rights Reserved @Nisreen

Note:
The first part was written on (28th August 2009/ 7-8-1430) 
and the 2nd part -inspired by Dr.H - (15th January 2013/ 3-3-1434)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...